- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hrs freezing time
- Effort: easy
- 600ml freshly made coffee
- 150 g brown sugar
- 50 ml tia maria
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix the coffee, sugar, Tia Maria and vanilla extract together in a jug and stir to dissolve the sugar.
2. Pour the mix into a wide shallow dish and wait for it to cool. Once cooled place in the freezer and mix with a fork every half hour for approximately 2 hours.
3. Serve in a glass with a spoon, topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
Rate This Recipe