- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hrs freezing
- Effort: easy
- 3 eggs, separated
- 200 g caster sugar
- 300 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 2 tbsp angostura bitters
- mixed summer berries, to serve
1. Using an electric beater or food processor, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form.
2. Add 100g of the caster sugar and whisk again until light and fluffy. Add the remaining sugar, whisking in well, until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
3. Fold in the lightly whipped double cream and the Angostura bitters.
4. Transfer the mixture to a freezer-proof container, cover and freeze for 2 hours.
5. Serve scoops of the parfait topped with the berries.
Rate This Recipe