- Serves: 10-14
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus at least 4 hrs freezing
- Effort: easy
- 10-14 peaches
- 6 bottles sparkling wine or champagne
- 300 ml double or whipping cream, whipped
- sugar, to taste
1. Using a fork, pierce the flesh of a peach completely through to the stone, making a band of holes all the way around the peach.
2. Repeat this process until all the peaches have been pierced.
3. Place the pierced peaches in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. Pour the sparkling wine into one or two very large bowls, large enough to allow the peaches to float and move around.
5. Add the frozen peaches and serve at once. As the peaches begin to thaw they spin around in the champagne.
6. Drink the champagne and then serve the peaches with cream and sugar to taste.
Rate This Recipe