- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 50 g butter
- 2 tsp anchovy essence
- 1 bunch of watercress
- 4 slices brown bread, buttered
1. Cut the eggs in half through the middle, diagonally - so the egg halves are chunky, not shallow.
2. Heat a frying pan, toss in the curry powder and cook dry over a gentle heat for 1 minute. Add the butter and the anchovy essence and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the yolk from the eggs and pound together with the curry mixture. Refill the eggs and serve on bed of watercress.
4. Eat with the buttered bread.
Rate This Recipe