- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1-2 hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed or ground
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 pork chops
- cabbage and bacon
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fennel seeds, cumin, oregano, coriander and celery salt.
2. Place the pork chops in a wide, shallow dish. Sprinkle over the fennel seed mixture and thoroughly coat the pork chops.
3. Set aside to marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Heat a griddle pan until hot. Place the marinated pork chops on the griddle pan and cook for 5-10 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the chops, until cooked through.
5. Serve at once with cabbage and bacon.
Rate This Recipe