- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 10 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 500 g farfalle, (bow-shaped pasta)
- 2 balls mozzarella, diced
- 100 g pitted black olives, halved
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 sticks celery
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- 100 g leaves basil
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the farfalle pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and cool.
2. Meanwhile, place the mozzarella, olives, tomatoes, celery and olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and mix well.
3. Tear the basil leaves and add to the mozzarella mixture.
4. Add the cooled farfalle, mix together well and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes before serving.
Rate This Recipe