- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g light soft cheese
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 300 g mixed summer berries, frozen
- extra berries, to decorate
Tips and Suggestions
You can make a slightly thicker mixture by transferring it from the food processor to a rigid freezer container and freezing for an hour or two, stirring occasionally as it starts to freeze on the sides. Serve while still softly spoonable for the best flavour and texture.
You can also vary the fruits - try it with just frozen raspberries or strawberries instead.
1. Put the soft cheese, icing sugar, lemon zest and juice and the frozen fruits in a food processor. Process until well mixed and the fruit has broken down, creating a soft, thick, icy mixture.
2. Spoon straight from the processor into glasses and serve topped with extra fruits.
Rate This Recipe