- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg thinly sliced beef tenderloin
- 150 g mortadella, finely sliced
- 150 g scamorza cheese, sliced
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 125 ml white wine
1. Place the beef tenderloin flat on a cutting board. Lay a slice of mortadella and scarmoza slice on the beef tenderloin. Securely wrap the beef by rolling over and closing with a toothpick. Repeat process using the rest of the beef tenderloin.
2. In a saucepan heat up olive oil. Add garlic and the beef wraps and gently saute. Add wine and salt. Remove when partially cooked. Plate and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe