- Serves: 8-10
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g digestive biscuits, crushed into crumbs
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 350 g cream cheese
- 150 g golden caster sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp Irish cream liqueur, like Baileys
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 handfuls dried cranberries
- 300 ml soured cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Put the biscuit crumbs in a bowl, pour over the melted butter and stir until all the crumbs are evenly coated. Press the mix into the base of the lightly greased tin, pressing the mix firmly to the edges.
3. Place all the remaining ingredients except the soured cream and cranberries into a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth. Pour this mix on top of the biscuit base and sprinkle the cranberries on top. Bake for approximately 30 minutes until just set. Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes, leaving the oven on.
4. Beat the soured cream until spoonable, then smooth over the top of the cheesecake. Place back in the oven and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and leave on a wire rack to cool completely. Take out of the tin, place on a serving plate and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe