- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- marinated olives
- sun-dried or sun-blushed tomatoes, in oil
- chargrilled artichokes, peppers, courgettes, mushrooms and onions
- marinated anchovy fillets
- cured ham, i.e. Parma, proscuitto
- salamis and spicy sausages
- parmesan or pecorino cheese
For the easiest starter in the world, take a trip to the deli counter in the supermarket or, if you are lucky enough to have a good deli nearby then go there. Buy a selection of great antipasti and arrange them on a large plate for everyone to help themselves to.
Serve with lots of fresh bread with some good-quality fruity extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar to dip into.
Above are a few suggestions of what to choose.
Rate This Recipe