- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g slices streaky pancetta
- 500 g small red potatoes, cooked and drained
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- large bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the vinaigrette:
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 7 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Put all the vinaigrette ingredients into a screwtop jar, shake well and set aside.
2. Fry the pancetta in a small frying pan until very crisp, then drain on kitchen paper.
3. Slice the potatoes into 1cm thick pieces and place in a large bowl. Add the pancetta, onion, parsley, the remaining salt, the pepper and vinaigrette.
4. Mix gently and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe