- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 1.5 hours 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 large knob of butter
- 55g fresh white crab meat
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, whipped
- 25 g lumpfish roe
- 1 sprig of chervil, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas 3.
2. Wash the potato, dry thoroughly and place it on a baking sheet. Prick the skin and run a metal skewer through it, then bake the potato for 1 hour 30 minutes.
3. Once baked, slice the potato in half lengthways and scoop out the flesh from each half into a bowl, reserving the skins.
4. Fork in the butter, then the crab and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Mix the mayonnaise with the lumpfish roe.
6. Put the potato and crab mixture back into the potato skins, then top each potato half with the mayonnaise and lumpfish roe on top, garnishing with the chervil. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe