- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 large knob of butter
- 115 g undyed smoked haddock, poached and flaked
- 1 tbsp soured cream
- 1 tbsp chives
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 55 g cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas 3.
2. Wash the potato and dry it thoroughly. Prick the skin and run a metal skewer through it.
3. Place the potato on a baking sheet and bake it for 1 hour, 30 minutes. Remove the potato, keeping the oven on.
4. Once baked, cut the potato in half lengthways. Scoop out the potato flesh from the centre of each half into a bowl (reserving the skins) and fork in the butter.
5. Mix in the smoked haddock, sour cream and chives and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
6. Fill the potato skins with the smoked haddock mixture, sprinkle over the Cheddar then return to the oven for 2 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe