- Serves: 10
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
For the base
- 100 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 300 g jaffa cake biscuits, chopped
- 100 g butter, melted
For the filling
- 500 g mascarpone
- 50 g caster sugar
- 350 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 350 g white chocolate, melted
For the topping
- 75 g caster sugar
- 375 ml whipping cream
- 175 g chocolate
- 75 g butter
- orange segments
- sprigs mint
- sugar and chocolate decorations
1. To make the base; combine the digestive biscuits and jaffa cakes together and stir in the butter.
2. Press the mixture into 10 mousse rings placed on a tray covered with cling film.
3. To make the filling; gently mix together the mascarpone and sugar. Fold in the whipped cream then quickly fold in the melted chocolate.
4. Fill each ring with the mixture to just under the rim and smooth out.
5. Chill in the fridge while you make the topping
6. To make the topping; heat the sugar and cream in a pan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes or until pale yellow in colour.
7. Stir in the chocolate and butter until melted, then allow to cool slightly.
8. Top each cheesecake with the mixture.
9. Leave to set for about 2 hours in the fridge.
10. To serve, unmould the cheesecakes onto plates. Decorate with the orange segments, mint, sugar and chocolate decorations.
Rate This Recipe