- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 1 x400ml can condensed milk
- 400 ml natural yogurt
- 20-25 raisins, soaked in water
- 10 blanched almonds, cut into slivers
- 2 black cardamom, seeds only, coarsely crushed
1. In a heatproof bowl mix the condensed milk with the yogurt and whisk together until smooth. Add the raisins, almond slivers and 2/3 of the crushed cardamom, mix well then sprinkle the remaining cardamom on top.
2. Place the bowl in a steamer over a pan of boiling water and steam for 30-40 minutes until set. Remove from the heat and leave cool. Once completely cold, chill until you are ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe