- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: 20 minutes including cooling time
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 round dumpling wrappers
- 50 g butter, melted
- 75 g caster sugar
- 160 g strawberry jam
- 125 ml single cream, whipped
- raspberries or strawberries, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160 fan/gas 4.
2. Brush the wrappers with butter and sprinkle lightly with sugar. Place in shallow patty tins, buttered-side up, and bake for 6 minutes or until golden. Cool in tin.
3. Fill the tart shells with jam and whipped cream and top with raspberries or sliced strawberries to serve.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe