- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g thin egg noodles
- 100 g shredded instant reconstituted jelly fish
- 3 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 stalks lemongrass, outer layers removed, inside very finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
1. Cook the egg noodles according to the packet directions, then drain and set aside.
2. Squeeze the jelly fish in your hand to drain any excess moisture and put into a bowl.
3. Add the coriander, spring onion, lemongrass and grated carrot and toss gently to combine.
4. Stir in the drained egg noodles.
5. Make a dressing by whisking together the fish sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil.
6. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Rate This Recipe