- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g Jersey new potatoes
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- tsp baby capers
- 1 tsp cornichons, chopped
- 1 heaped tsp chopped chervil
- 1 heaped tsp chopped chives
- 1 heaped tsp chopped tarragon, chopped
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 4001 g raw sea trout, diced
- 1 bunches watercress, thick stalks removed
- ½ lemons, juice only
1. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for about 15 minutes. Drain, then dice the potatoes.
2. While the potatoes are still warm, stir in all the cucumber, anchovies, capers, cornichons, herbs, crème fraîche and the tablespoon of olive oil. Season.
3. Stir in the diced fish. Season again to taste if necessary, also adding a little more olive oil to moisten, if needed. Serve at room temperature with a helping of watercress dressed lightly with olive oil and the lemon juice.
Rate This Recipe