- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 10 minutes cooling
- Effort: easy
- 250 g Jersey new potatoes
- 2 chorizo, sliced into 1cm thick pieces
- 4 piquillo peppers, quartered
- pinches smoked paprika
- 1 handfuls rocket
1. Boil the potatoes in simmering salted water for 15 minutes until cooked. Drain, then set aside and leave to cool before slicing into 3cm thick pieces.
2. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan, then add the chorizo and cook for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the potatoes and lightly fry for a further 2-3 minutes, then sprinkle over the smoked paprika and piquillio peppers.
3. Fold in the rocket, then pile onto plates to serve.
Rate This Recipe