- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 35 ml whisky, preferably Monkey Shoulder
- 20 ml sweet vermouth
- 20 ml ginger wine
- 2 tsp apricot jam
- 2-3 handfuls ice cubes
- 75 ml oak-aged beer, such as Innes & Gunn
- orange wedge, to garnish
1. Combine the whisky, vermouth, ginger wine and apricot jam in a cocktail shaker with one handful of ice cubes. Shake well.
2. Fill a highball glass with ice and pour in the ale. Strain the shaken mixture into the glass and stir.
3. Serve garnished with a wedge of orange.
Rate This Recipe