- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 280g thinly sliced Iberico ham
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- 20 g sprigs chervil
- 10 g leaves basil
- 10 g flat leaf parsley, roughly torn
- 10 g chives
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 6 clove garlic, thinly sliced and deep-fried
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
1. Place the Iberico ham on a serving plate, covering the surface.
2. Toss together the mixed salad leaves, chervil, basil, parsley and chives.
3. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
4. Place a portion of the salad in the centre of the ham-covered plate.
5. Drizzle olive oil over the ham, season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper, sprinkle the deep-fried garlic chips on top and serve with the remaining salad.
Rate This Recipe