- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 5 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red or green chilli, de-seeded and cut lengthways into fine slivers
- handful of coriander, finely chopped
- juice of 1 limes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
1. Place the tomatoes, sliced onions, chilli and coriander into a large serving bowl.
2. Mix together the limejuice and olive oil and toss this mixture through the salad. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately. This is the traditional version, but shredded cabbage or carrot can be added.
Rate This Recipe