- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 Pacific oysters
- 6 rashers rindless streaky bacon, fried until crisp, crumbled
- 1 handfuls san andrea cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1. Prise open the oysters and set on a grill pan. Preheat a grill
2. Combine the bacon, cheese, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, and garlic.
3. Spoon this topping over the oysters and cook near the top of a hot grill for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe