- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 g pork, preferably belly, roughly chopped
- 4 handfuls kimchi, Korean fermented vegetable dish, available from specialist suppliers
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 tsp powdered Korean beef stock, (to taste)
- 250 ml water
- 8 slices hard tofu, sliced
- 6 spring onions, sliced
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or saucepan and fry the pork until browned. Add the kimchi, garlic and beef stock, to taste, and fry until the pork is cooked all the way through.
2. Add the water and bring to the boil, before reducing to a simmer to cook for 5 minutes. Top with the sliced tofu and spring onion and allow the tofu to heat through. Pour into 4 serving bowls and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe