- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 5 potatoes, cut into wedges
- black pepper
- small handful of bay leaves
- 1.5kg joint of lamb, cut up into pieces
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Place the potato wedges in a large ovenproof dish, season them with salt and freshly ground black pepper and add the bay leaves.
2. Season the lamb pieces and place them on top of the potatoes.
3. Mix the lemon juice and oil together and pour all over the meat and potatoes.
4. Cook for 4 hours, basting with juices occasionally, to keep the meat moist.
Rate This Recipe