- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 prunes
- a few drops balsamic vinegar
- ice cream, different flavours, such as chocolate, vanilla cookie and salted caramel
- 1/4 jars jam, or compote, such as Pear and Vanilla
- 100 ml double cream, whipped to soft peak consistency
- 2 Flake chocolate bars, broken in half
- 4 glacé cherries
1. Place a prune at the bottom of each knickerbocker glass. Squash it down with the end of a wooden spoon and add 2 drops of balsamic vinegar to each glass.
2. Top the prune with a scoop of ice cream, and then put a thin layer of jam or compote on top.
3. Repeat this process with more ice cream and another layer of compote/jam. Put one more layer of ice cream on top.
4. Put the cream into a piping bag and pipe cream in a spiral shape over the top of the ice cream.
5. Push half a Flake into the cream in each glass and top with a glacé cherry. Serve immediately, before the ice cream melts!
Rate This Recipe