- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus straining overnight
- Effort: easy
For the labneh
- 1 kg Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- few handfuls sprouted seeds and shoots, such as sunflower shoots, radish sprouts, pea shoots
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- pinch ground sumac
- warm flatbreads
1. For the labneh: season the yogurt with the sea salt, mixing well to combine. Spoon the yogurt into a large piece of muslin or cheesecloth and tie up the ends. Suspend the package over a large bowl to allow the liquid from the yogurt to drain. Leave to drain overnight.
2. To serve, scoop the labneh out from the cloth and spoon onto serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil. Dress the sprouts with some of the olive oil, then sprinkle over the labneh.
3. Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds and ground sumac. Serve with warm flatbreads on the side for dipping.
Rate This Recipe