- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tsp Licor 43 liqueur
- 8 tsp double cream, well chilled
- 60 ml gin, preferably Bulldog
- 60 ml triple sec
- 30 ml fresh orange juice
- 30 ml caramel
- 1 small handful ice cubes
1. Stir the Licor 43 and chilled double cream together and set aside.
2. Combine the gin, triple sec, orange juice and caramel in a cocktail shaker with some ice cubes and shake quickly.
3. Strain the orange mixture into two martini glasses.
4. Carefully pour the flavoured cream over the back of a spoon and into each glass so that it sits in a thin layer on top of the orange mixture (you may not need to use all of it). Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe