- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g leftover cooked lamb
- 1 x 200 g can of cannellini or butter beans, drained
- 4 large handfuls salad leaves
- 1 small handfuls mint
- 24 black olives, stones removed and halved
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
For the redcurrant dressing
- 4 tsp redcurrant jelly
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. For the redcurrant dressing Place the redcurrant jelly in a small bowl, add the vinegar and olive oil, season with a little salt and pepper and whisk together until emulsified.
2. Carve or tear the lamb into thin slices and toss lightly with the beans, salad and mint leaves on one big serving platter or in individual bowls.
3. Scatter the olives and crumbled bits of feta cheese on top. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.
Apdapted from Rachel Allen Home Cooking (Collins)
Rate This Recipe