- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large potatoes, cut into 1 cm thick slices
- 1 large red pepper, quartered and seeds removed
- 1 yellow pepper, quartered and seeds removed
- olive oil, for brushing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lamb noisettes, or small lamb chops
- salad leaves, to serve
For the dressing
- 1 small cloves garlic
- 25 g pitted black olives
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- juice of 1 limes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
1. Brush the potatoes and peppers with olive oil, season and cook over medium coals or in a griddle pan for 8 minutes on each side until tender and golden.
2. Brush the lamb with oil, season and cook for 4 - 5 minutes on each side until well browned but still a little pink in the centre.
3. Meanwhile, make the dressing: place the garlic, olives, rosemary and parsley in a food processor and whizz until well blended. Add the Parmesan, lime juice and olive oil and whizz again until well blended. Season to taste.
4. Pile the potatoes, peppers and lamb noisettes high on 4 serving plates. Drizzle over the dressing and serve warm with salad leaves.
Buy Ainsley's Ultimate Barbecue Bible
Rate This Recipe