- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 70 ml olive oil
- 8 salted anchovy fillets
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juce only
- 1 tbsp chopped, fresh rosemary
- 150 g new potatoes, cooked
- 100 g tinned butter beans, drained
- 200 g shelled broad beans, blanched
- 12 lamb chops, French trimmed
- 2 tomatoes, skin and seeds removed, finely chopped
1. Heat a tablespoon of the olive oil in a pan and add the anchovies. Cook for about one minute, breaking up the anchovies with the back of a wooden spoon.
2. Add the mustard, two tablespoons of the oil, the vinegar and lemon juice, mixing well. Stir in the rosemary, potatoes, butter beans and broad beans. Cook for 3-4 minutes, to warm through, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. (If the mixture tastes too bitter, add a pinch of sugar.)
3. Rub the lamb chops with the remaining olive oil, season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then griddle for 2-3 minutes on both sides (for rare), or until cooked to your liking.
4. To serve, spoon the potato and anchovy salad onto serving plates and arrange three lamb chips each on top. Garnish with the finely chopped tomatoes.
Rate This Recipe