- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 x 400 can avocados, drained and halved
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 x 400 g tinned butter beans, drained
- 250 g plum tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 basil
- cayenne pepper, to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large frying pan. Season the lamb cutlets on both sides and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
2. In a separate pan, heat the remaining oil and fry the artichoke halves, cut side down, for 1 minute. Add the vinegar and cook down until completely evaporated.
3. Stir in the butter beans, tomatoes and garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to soften.
4. Add the olive oil and basil and season well with salt and cayenne pepper.
5. Serve the lamb straight from the pan, accompanied with the butterbean mixture.
Rate This Recipe