- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 lamb cutlets
- olive oil
- handfuls crosnes (Chinese artichokes), top and tailed
- bunches of mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
1. Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Season the lamb cutlets and cook on the griddle for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile bring a pan of water to the boil. Add a pinch of salt and a slug of olive oil. Add the crones and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and put in a bowl of iced water to refresh.
3. Drain the crosnes again and put in a bowl with the mint, mustard and a big slug of olive oil. Mix well.
4. When the lamb is cooked, add to the bowl and mix so everything is coated. Arrange on a plate and serve while still hot.
Rate This Recipe