- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 kg minced lamb, finely ground
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small bunches coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp ground allspice, ground
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Place the lamb in a food processor and add the onion and salt. Process until it forms a paste and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the eggs, coriander, cumin, thyme and allspice. Mix really well with wet hands until it forms an almost sticky paste.
3. Prepare a hot grill or griddle and shape the meat into sausage shapes. Oil each sausage and either cook straight away or place on a long metal skewer, flat is best. Grill for about 8 minutes on each side.
4. Serve with falafel and tahini sauce.
Rate This Recipe