- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins to marinate
- Effort: easy
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 50 ml olive oil
- small handful of sprigs rosemary
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- tabasco, to taste
- zest and juice of 1 lemons
- 4 lamb steaks
- black pepper
- mayonnaise, to serve (optional)
1. To make the marinade, mix the garlic, olive oil, rosemary, cinnamon, Tabasco sauce, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl.
2. Season the lamb with salt and pepper and add the meat to the marinade. Leave to marinate for half an hour.
3. Grill the lamb on a barbecue until cooked to your liking. Serve immediately with mayonnaise if desired.
Rate This Recipe