- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 x 100 g lean lamb rumps, or loin chops
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, finely chopped, reserving 1tbsp of the oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- 25 g feta cheese, crumbled
1. Place the chops on a chopping board and season lightly with salt and freshly milled black pepper.
2. Transfer the chops to a grill rack and cook under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, heat the reserved oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the tomatoes and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the chives.
4. Transfer the chops to warm plates and spoon over the sun-dried tomatoes mixture and pan juices. Sprinkle over the Feta.
5. Serve with potato wedges and a crisp green salad.
Rate This Recipe