- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 lamb shanks
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 packet French onion, soup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Tips and Suggestions
Optional: This is a lovely casserole as is, but if you have some tomato sauce, add a couple of tbs for colour and if you are like us and put vegetables in everything this is no exception. Add whatever veges are in your fridge, carrot, celery, broccoli, cauliflower and squash.
1. Place lamb shanks and onions into a large saucepan.
2. Mix soup and sauce together with about 3 cups of water and pour over shanks.
3. Cook on low for 4 hours and serve over mashed potato.
Rate This Recipe