- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g lamb, leg steak, cut into 2cm cubes
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into cubes, 1cm x 2cm
- 1/4 watermelon, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 small bunch mint leaves
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp mint sauce
- 150 g natural yogurt
1. Spike alternate cubes of lamb, feta, watermelon and mint leaves onto metal skewers.
2. Heat a large flat frying pan to very hot and add the vegetable oil. Place the skewers into the frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Stir the mint sauce into the yogurt. Serve the minty yogurt sauce with the hot kebabs.
Rate This Recipe