- Serves: 6, as part of a barbecue
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml natural low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, zest, and juice of 1/2
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- handful mint leaves, or marjoram, chopped
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin, optional
1. Combine the yogurt, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, sea salt, mint, pepper and cumin (if using).
2. Smear the marinade over the lamb cutlets, ensuring they are well coated. Marinate for 2 - 4 hours in the fridge, turning at least once.
3. Allow the meat to return to room temeprature, cook on the barbecue over a moderate heat for 5 minutes on each side, or to your liking.
Rate This Recipe