- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 dried chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- ¼ white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200 g lambs tongue, cooked, cubed
1. In a small bowl, make a dressing by mixing together the chilli, lime juice and rapeseed oil. Stir in the sugar until dissolved. Add the shredded cabbage and carrots and toss to coat evenly with the dressing.
2. Heat the mustard seeds in a dry frying pan until they begin to pop. Remove from the heat and sprinkle over the salad, reserving some for garnish.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan until smoking and brown the lambs tongue on all sides until browned. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Thread the pieces of lamb tongue onto a skewer to make a kebab and arrange on top of the salad. Garnish with the rest of the mustard seeds.
Rate This Recipe