- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- 6 langoustines
- ½ white onions, finely chopped
- 75 ml medium sherry, (oloroso)
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
1. In a frying, heat a little olive oil and fry the onion until slightly browned.
2. Add the langoustines, sherry and a splash of water. Cover with a lid and steamed for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in the flat leaf parsley, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Rate This Recipe