- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 500 g langoustines, split in half lengthways
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- juice of 4 large lemons
- 500 ml olive oil
- 4-6 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tomatoes, skinned, seeded and chopped
- 24 almonds
- 125 ml white wine vinegar
1. Season the langoustines with half a teaspoon of the freshly ground black pepper, the juice of 2 lemons and salt to taste.
2. Brush the langoustine halves with olive oil and grill under a hot grill or on a barbecue until the meat is done.
3. Meanwhile, make a sauce by combining the remaining black pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper and parsley in a mortar and grinding together thoroughly with a pestle.
4. Mix in the remaining olive oil, remaining lemon juice, chopped tomatoes, almonds and vinegar.
5. Serve the freshly grilled langoustines with the sauce on the side.
Rate This Recipe