- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- small knob of butter
- 4 langoustines, split in half lengthways
- grated zest and juice of 1 1/2 limes
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red chilli, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
1. Melt the butter in a hot frying pan until foaming and add in the halved langoustines, cut side down.
2. Fry for 2 minutes. Add the juice of half a lime and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix together the lime zest and remaining lime juice, chilli, coriander, ginger, garlic and groundnut oil.
4. Transfer the freshly fried langoustines to a serving plate.
5. Add the lime mixture to the hot frying pan and heat through for 3-5 seconds.
6. Spoon the lime mixture over the langoustines and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe