- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- oil, for greasing
- 8 pancakes
- 1 quantity pesto
- 1/2 quantity béchamel sauce, with nutmeg
- 200 g mozzarella, coarsely grated
- black pepper
- rocket salad, dressed with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish.
2. Place a pancake in the base of the dish.
3. Mix the pesto and béchamel sauces together.
4. Smooth some of the pesto mixture over the pancake. Sprinkle with mozzarella and season lightly.
5. Place another pancake on top with another layer of sauce, cheese and seasoning. Continue layering until you have a stack of eight pancakes.
6. Cover with greaseproof paper and bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
7. Serve hot or warm, with the rocket salad.
Rate This Recipe