- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 chicken thighs, with skin
- 1 large bulb fennel, sliced
- 12 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 small leeks, cut into 2cm slices
- 16 small new potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 4 sprigs tarragon
- 75 ml olive oil
1. Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas6
2. Put the chicken, fennel, garlic, leeks, potatoes and tarragon in a large bowl.
3. Pour over the olive oil and toss everything together. If the ingredients are not thoroughly coated, add a splash more.
4. Transfer everything to a roasting tin and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until the chicken is tender and the skin crisp.
Rate This Recipe