- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 serving of shop-bought leek soup
- ï¿½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 50 g celeriac
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- a handful of chives
1. Gently heat through the leek soup in a pan, taking care not to let it come to the boil.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add in the Parma ham and fry until crispy. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
3. Heat the vegetable oil for deep-frying in a wok or saucepan. Add in the celeriac and fry until crispy and golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
4. To serve, pour the soup into a warm serving bowl, swirl the crème fraîche in the centre, lay the crispy ham and celeriac on the surface, drizzle over the truffle oil and finally sprinkle over the chives.
Rate This Recipe