- Serves: Makes 6 little pots
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 2 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 3 leaves gelatine
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 25 ml water
- 500 g crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 1 lime, finely grated zest only
- 150 ml lemon and lime juice
Tips and Suggestions
gelatine leaves are best, but if you can't find them ordinary sachets of gelatine will work fine. Simply follow pack instructions to set 175ml liquid.
1. Soak the gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, put the sugar and water in a pan and bring to the boil. When the gelatine is soft, squeeze the leaves of any excess water and dissolve in the mixture. Remove from the heat.
3. Whisk the crème fraîche in a large bowl and add the lemon and lime zests and juice. Sieve in the gelatine mixture and stir through.
4. Divide equally between the small pots and put into the fridge. Leave to set for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Rate This Recipe