- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes plus chilling time
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g pitted black Kalamata olives, in olive oil
- 75 g preserved lemons, roughly chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, roughly chopped
- handful chopped mint
- 400 g feta cheese, roughly cubed or crumbled
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- cracked black pepper
- olive oil
- sesame seed breadsticks or cream crackers, to serve
1. Place the olives, lemon and garlic in a small food processor and blend until finely chopped. Add the mint and feta and blend again until the feta is finely crumbled. Then add the yogurt and black pepper and blend again until the consistency is smooth.
2. Spoon the mixture into a dish, or six individual dishes, and chill until ready to serve.
3. Scoop a large spoonful onto each plate and serve with the sesame seed breadsticks.
Rate This Recipe