- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 600 g carrots, peeled and sliced
- 25 g melted butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ lemons, finely grated zest
- 1 heaped tablespoon chopped tarragon
- squeeze lemon juice
- pepper and coarse sea salt
1. Cook the carrots in pan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain well and return to the pan.
2. While the carrots are cooking, combine the butter, sugar and lemon zest.
3. Stir the flavoured butter into the carrots, and season well. Finish with the tarragon and lemon juice.
Rate This Recipe