- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 lemons, peeled and quartered
- 1 tbsp caster sugar, (or sugar syrup)
- 50 ml limoncello liqueur, or other lemon liqueur
- 50 ml orange liqueur, such as Triple Sec
- 1 handfuls ice cubes
1. Put the lemon pieces into the goblet of a blender, sprinkle over the sugar and leave to steep to let the sugar dissolve for a few minutes (if you're using sugar syrup, just bung it all in, everything you've got, and blitz away)
2. Pour in the Limoncello and Triple Sec, tumble in the ice cubes and whizz away on the cocktail-shaker setting or however your blender is organised.
3. When everything's combined, thickened and ice-white, pour into a large tumbler and knock back.
Rate This Recipe